- Fri 12:00 - 1:00 pm: Panel: Alternatives to the Pay-Per-Copy System of Author Compensation. I'm leading the panel. Panelists: Mary Robinette Kowal, Barbara Krasnoff, Gene Mirabelli, Charlie Stross.
- Fri 7:30 - 8:00 pm: Solo reading. Haven't quite decided what to read yet. Might be a WIP.
- Sat 12:00 - 1:00 pm: Panel: Fanfic as Criticism (Only More Fun). Other panelists: Victoria Janssen, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Erin Kissane, Cecilia Tan
- Sat 2:00 - 3:00 pm: Clarion 2009 Reading, with my classmates azahru, enggirl, heatheralbano, mishellbaker, Nicole Taylor, Katie (Nate) Crumpton, Grady Hendrix, Matt London.
- Sun 10:00 - 11:00 am: Clockwork Phoenix 3 Launch Reading, with time_shark, wirewalking, Kate Baker, Gemma Files.
My Readercon 21 Schedule
About a week ago, I finished watching the first season of Sense8, Netflix's new science fiction series. Comments below include mild spoilers,…
Today's debate topic: I seem to have mislaid my copy of John Tulloch & Manuel Alvarado's Doctor Who: The Unfolding Text (St. Martin's, 1984),…
I'll be giving a reading from Anthems Outside Time and Other Strange Voices as part of the KGB Bar's "Fantastic Fiction" series. Due to the…