Since I don't think anything more of mine will be released before the end of the year, here are my stories from 2010 that would be eligible for the Nebula Award:
- "Tenure Track", Cosmos Online (November 23, 2010).
- "Six Drabbles of Separation", part of Trifecta XIII, "Stories from the Apocalypse" on The Drabblecast # 172. (podcast, July 19, 2010).
- "The Whole Truth Witness", Analog Science Fiction & Fact, pp. 57-65 (October, 2010).
- "Lineage", Clockwork Phoenix 3, pp. 211-221 (Norilana Books, Winnetka, CA) (2010), also posted online (as promo for CP3) on The Fantasy Book Critic, July 21, 2010.
- "Conflagration", Newport Review (Summer, 2010).
- "Liza's Home:, GUD Magazine #5, pp. 180-193 (Winter, 2009).
Lots of people post lists of their eligible stories. It's kinda fun. But I can't think of anything to say about it that wouldn't either be self-effacing or even more self-promoting than this, so I'll stop.