- Mon, 14:27: @OffVesta Looks like a typically incomplete redact from a more complicated court proceeding. The order probably can't bind the kids.
- Mon, 16:08: Submissions: The Long Road http://t.co/993FNzhBhr
- Tue, 00:15: It's definitely time to buy new sneakers. You really don't want to know how I know that.
- Tue, 00:30: RT @kseniaanske: I write. I read. I repeat.
- Tue, 10:33: I picture a cartoon of a black hole about to spit, with the caption "hawking radiation." Tell me I wasn't the 1st to think of this awful pun
- Tue, 11:12: My Schedule for the ALSB Annual Meeting http://t.co/sAkXERqPAe
- Tue, 11:51: I need to talk to some forensic scientists.
I've heard many expressions of disappointment, frustration, and sometimes despair about story rejections. As a veteran of many story rejections…
Here is my personal fiction report for 2010: I wrote 80,700 words of new fiction this year. This figure is a little misleading, because it…
Here (very late) are my monthly statistics for September 8,500 new words of fiction written this month. 1 23 first drafts currently in…