- Fri, 13:36: Using brute-force calculation, arrived at the same answer this puzzle found through elegant observation. I ain't insightful, but I'm dogged.
- Fri, 14:20: My Dear, my very dear, Wormwood, my poppet, my pigsnie,...
- Fri, 19:31: One thing my mother taught me was how to make a killer omelette.
- Fri, 21:37: That lovely moment when you realize that the draft you wrote is 1,000 words longer than the limit for the market you have in mind.
- Fri, 22:53: Who knew that Nana Visitor had a series of videos with her sister on cooking? Or that she stresses the 2nd syllable? http://t.co/rBV6my38qN
- Fri, 23:07: I'm happy to say that I've never even heard of that book, movie, TV show, or blog you're complaining about.
- Sat, 08:30: The urge to create a masked account in order to post opinions anonymously is a sign that I haven't examined my motives for posting them.
- Sat, 08:31: RT @snazel: It really baffles me how Worldcons can worry about the lack of young people participating and also dismiss YA as an award-worth…
- Sat, 10:08: It is astonishing how quickly one gets treated as an expert while still feeling like a newbie. This happens to me over and over.
Thu, 22:27: Lordy, I can no longer bear to read the comments, agreeing or disagreeing, on *anything* where the poster has a strong opinion.…
Sun, 14:23: I love it when just the right theme anthology appears at the moment I'm ready to submit a story. #fairygodmother