- Elisha Barber by E. C. Ambrose (DAW)
- Love Minus Eighty by Will McIntosh (Orbit)
- A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent by Marie Brennan
- "Feral Moon" by Alexander Jablokov (Asimov's)
- "Wormwood is Also a Star" by Andy Stewart (Fantasy & Science Fiction>
- "Buried Above Ground" by Leah Cypess (HarperImpulse)
- "In Joy, Knowing the Abyss Behind" by Sarah Pinsker (Strange Horizons)
- "No Others Are Genuine" by Gregory Frost (Asimov's)
- "The Litigation Master and the Monkey King" by Ken Liu (Lightspeed)
- "The Amnesia Helmet" by F. Brett Cox (Eclipse Online)
- "Ghost Days" by Ken Liu (Lightspeed)
- "I Have Placed My Sickness Upon You" by Karin Tidbeck (Strange Horizons)
- "Happy Hour at the Tooth and Claw" by Shira Lipkin (Clockwork Phoenix 4)
- "Mermaid's Hook" by Liz Argall (Apex)
- "Loss, with Chalk Diagrams" by E. Lily Yu (Eclipse Online)
- "Mofongo Knows" by Grady Handrix (The Mad Scientist's Guide to World Domination)
- "Old Dead Futures" by Tina Connolly (tor.com)
- "Soulcatcher" by James Patrick Kelly (Clarkesworld)
- "The Sounds of Old Earth" by Matthew Kressel (Lightspeed)
- "Stitched Wings" by Beth Cato (Beneath Ceaseless Skies)
- "The Wanderers" by Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam (Clarkesworld)
This list reflects my peculiar reading habits.
I've already listed my own Nebula-eligble stories here.
As before, I'm particularly pointing out "Selected Program Notes from the Retrospective Exhibition of Theresa Rosenberg Latimer" (Clockwork Phoenix 4), which you can read for free on the Mythic Delirium web site, or listen to on Podcastle.