- Mon, 14:34: In @BlackGateDotCom, @DerekKunsken says some very flattering things about my 2013 story, "Selected Program Notes..." http://t.co/Oh4leX8mXt
- Mon, 14:35: RT @hollyblack: Just woke up again and whole Newbery thing still seems to be true. http://t.co/ACsD64FE0l
- Mon, 15:09: The truth is always useful, but it isn't always interesting.
- Mon, 22:16: RT @SFWAauthors: Mike Allen: CLOCKWORK PHOENIX 4 awards eligibility post http://t.co/RcZiFvcRgT
- Tue, 10:10: Got a rejection in which the editor not only said he liked the story, but mentioned his favorite part. Made me feel great! #goodrejections
- Tue, 10:25: RT @AShvartsman: Jules Verne was such a hipster, writing steampunk before it was cool.
I've heard many expressions of disappointment, frustration, and sometimes despair about story rejections. As a veteran of many story rejections…
Here is my personal fiction report for 2010: I wrote 80,700 words of new fiction this year. This figure is a little misleading, because it…
Here (very late) are my monthly statistics for September 8,500 new words of fiction written this month. 1 23 first drafts currently in…