- Wed, 23:12: Getting unsolicited offers from translators and non-English markets. Flattered and delighted.
- Wed, 23:13: ...Sooner or later, some wit is going to offer to translate my story *into* English...
- Thu, 08:56: RT @HankVanZile: @ken_schneyer I can translate it into Canadian English, if you’d like! #somewit
- Thu, 11:26: Ooh, and people are starting to nominate "Selected Program Notes..." for the Hugo, now! http://t.co/GSDVXLJ1dN
- Thu, 11:36: I like all the @SFWA officer nominees, but, out of kneejerk reaction to uncontested races, almost wrote in @grady_hendrix for all posts.
Thu, 22:27: Lordy, I can no longer bear to read the comments, agreeing or disagreeing, on *anything* where the poster has a strong opinion.…
Sun, 14:23: I love it when just the right theme anthology appears at the moment I'm ready to submit a story. #fairygodmother